Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sex During Examinations

Sex During
Examinations

AUTHOR: Deepak Jain


Hi, my name is Deepak Jain and I lived in Jammu. I
had already submitted many stories in teacher / office and maid categories long
back. I am crazy for sex and always looking for such opportunities. I am 5’ 6’’
and my cock is 7 inch long and 3 inch thick. My age is 30 years. By profession I
am a lecturer in a management college and I am responsible for examinations at
college also. I have the capacity to fuck continuously for 30-40 minutes and 4-5
times daily.

I am now going to narrate you the true instant happened
last month when I and a team of other 3 persons were busy in examination
preparation. Our team consist of 2 females and 2 males including me. All the
three members were outsiders and are there till the examination ends.





I am very crazy of cleavages and I never miss a chance
to have the view of valleys and big boobs. I got excited on seeing the big boobs
in t-shirts, side pose of females and also whenever I see a view where boobs are
being crushed in tight bra and want to get released from the prison.


In first 2-3 days nothing was happened and all four of
us are working seriously. On 4th day I came to know that other male member
received an accident. Being the in charge of examination, I decided to share the
workload with other 2 females. There names were Rita Mahajan and Megha
Srivastava. We had to work late in the evening to get task completed.


One evening, when both of the females were busy with
work, I was looking to Rita. That day, she was wearing black saree, red bra and
black blouse with deep cleavage. Her big boobs of size 36 c, 32 34 were trying
to come out of the blouse. She was so busy that she did not noticed that I am
watching her. Even her pallu was also slipped out of belly and blouse, revealing
her assets. Her color was fair. On seeing her, I got excited and my cock was
at its glory. It was trying to come out of under wear and pant. I was slowly
massaging my cock under the table. At that time Megha was busy in other room. I
could not control my feelings and I went into bathroom. I opened my pant and
underwear and started massaging my cock.




I was busy and I forgot that I was in ladies toilet and
I even did not lock the door in excitement. My eyes were closed in ecstasy.
Suddenly the door opened and Rita entered the toilet and on seeing me in this
condition, she shouted on me and asked me what I doing in ladies toilet.
Recognizing the situation, I said sorry to her and said I had not noticed that I
am going in ladies toilet. During our conversation, I was still massaging my
cock. My cock was shining because of pre-cum on it. Cock head was red
completely.

She kept standing and said that she was not expecting
such thing from a person like me. I was already hot on seeing her cleavage. She
threatened me that she will report the matter to director and will take legal
action. I took some courage and come closer to her, still keeping massaging my
cock. I said sorry to her again and again. Now I was so close to her that I can
feel her breath. I took hold of her and dragged her in the bathroom and closed
the door. She was trying to escape out of me, but I was holding her so tight
that she cannot. She was about to shout. I informed her that there is no one who
will listen your voice as megha was in another room which was 200-300 mtrs away.
I hold her from her hair and started sucking her soft lips. I told her that
I was watching you from last 2-3 hours and was looking into your blouse and
enjoying the cleavage. I could not control my feeling and that is why I come to
toilet to get relax. I told her that If my intentions was to fuck her, then I
can do it in room also. I said, I am not interested to rape you. We both are
mature and must enjoy sex.




Listening to my words, she started building trust on
me. She herself hugged me tightly. I was in heaven and was praising my self that
now I can fuck her tonight as long as I want. I started moving one of my hand on
her belly and started kissing her forehead, eyes and cheeks and then lips. We
then started giving French kiss to each other. I started moving my hand upwards
towards her boobs. By anther hand, I hugged her tightly. She screamed because of
pain. I then started moving my hand touching her boobs. Slowly she started
leaving her control. I then started removing her pallu and opened her saree and
threw away. She was in blouse and petticoat only. I then started massaging her
boobs by both two hand started giving kiss on her neck. She was arousing and
were closing her eyes. I then opened her blouse buttons from front and removed
it. Then I got crazy on seeing her mountains. Her mountains were trying to come
out of the bra tearing it. I then moved my hand back side and opened her bra
hooks and as soon as I opened the bra hooks, the big boob got freedom from jail
and was erected.

I become mad on seeing boobs hardness. Both boobs are
tight and nipples were small and erected. I started sucking both of them one by
one and when I was not able to control my feelings, I take both the nipples in
my mouth together and bit them. She screamed in pain. I then opened the knot of
her petticoat and made her nude. She was not wearing the panty inside.


Her pussy was not shaved. For me, it doesn’t matter
whether females have shaved pussy or not. I enjoyed with both type a lot. I then
started rubbing my hand on her pussy and was slowing inserting my index figure
in her pussy. She mummed in excitement. Her pussy was already full of pre-cum as
she too became very hot. Now, she was not able to stand properly.

I then grap her in my arms and made her to lay down on
floor. I then widen her legs and come between them. I then put my mouth near the
pussy gate and smelled the perfume out of her. I started licking the hairs on
her pussy and made them wet. I started inserting my tongue into her pussy and
sucking the clitoris. This made her more erotic. She was holding my head and
trying to press deep into the pussy. I inserted my nose also into her pussy and
simultaneously licking her juices coming out.




I was not able to control. I then lied down on floor
and moved into 69 position. Now my erected cock is towards her mouth. I again
started licking her pussy and ass also. Her ass hole was too small. She was
holding my cock and massaging it. Then I don’t know what happened to her, she
bite on my cock head and started inserting tip of tongue into my cock hole. This
was making me crazier then before.

She was now taking my complete cock into her mouth and
sucking it. She continued sucking my cock for 10-15 minutes. When I was not able
to control, I took out my cock and made her lie on floor once again. Then I
lifted her legs on my shoulders and pointed my cock head on pussy entry. I then
bend a little and gave her the first hard push. Fuchhhhhhh. She screamed
oooooohhhhhhhhh. She said “kitna mota lund he, nikal lo, mujhe dard ho raha he”.
This time, only cock head was inside her pussy. I don’t pay any attention to her
words. I again gave a nasty blow into her pussy. This time my half of the cock
was inside. She started shouting like nothing.

Seeing her in pain, I laid on her and started sucking
boobs and nipples individually, then both of them together. I also kept on
moving my cock in her pussy slowly (in –out). This bring some relaxation to her
and she started enjoying. She was holding me and was nailing my back. Sometimes,
she was also licking my nipples even. I then increased my speed gradually and
started moving into her pussy with a jet speed. I was taking my out completely
and inserting it again fully in her pussy. My cock was banging her pussy. She
was saying words like “aur teej se coho”, “aj meri chut phad do”, “bahut bada
and mota he tumhara”, “ji bhar ke chodo”. Such words were making me crazier and
I started fucking her harder. Her boobs were jumping like anything.




After continuos fucking of 15-20 minutes, she hold me
tightly and nailed my back. Blood also started coming out of my back. I came to
know that now she is getting discharged (jharne wali he). I increased my speed
to fullest and after 5 minutes I hold both her boobs so tightly that she pained
and cried, but I did not listen to her. I ejaculated my load of sperm into her
pussy. My load was so much that it started coming out of her pussy.


We remained in that position for anther 5-10 minutes. I
then asked her how she thinks about my sex capabilities. She become shy and
again started sucking my cock. Within 10 minutes, my cock again got erected and
I fucked her in doggy style, standing style, she on top and ‘T’ style that
night. She enjoyed sex for 4 times that night. She also had sex with me for
another 3-4 days continuously.

I also seduced Megha, the another girl by showing her
our love game through close circuit camera installed in my office. Later on, we
all three enjoyed sex in my cabin throughout the examinations. Faculties were
taking examinations and we all three were nude and playing with each other. I
was playing with pair of two girls boobs, two asses, and two pussies. They were
playing with my rod – drinking juices, sucking and playing with my
balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment