Thursday, November 12, 2009

TOP 10 HERO'S JOKES

TOP 10 HERO’S JOKES

 

 

# 10

 

“Super Star”

RAJINIKANTH

“I don’t like to do romance with young heroines.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

# 9

 

“Universal Hero”

KAMAL HASSAN

“I don’t like to keep ‘lip kiss scene’ in my films.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

# 8

 

“Cheeyan”

VIKRAM

“My age is only 24.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

# 7

 

SURIYA

“My height is 8.5 feet.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

# 6

 

DHANUSH

“I am going to act in Part 3 of Terminator.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

# 5

 

“Ultimate Star”

AJIT KUMAR

“Red is a good movie.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

# 4

 

“Pratchi Thalapathy”

VISHAL

“After the success of Satyam film, we are planning to take Satyam Part 2.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

# 3

 

“Little Super Star”

T.R.SILAMBARASAN

“I don’t like raping scenes.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

# 2

 

JEEVA

“Only, my films run for more than 800 days.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here comes the last, but not least…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MEGA SUPERB JOKE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

# 1

 

“Ilaya Thalapathy”

Dr. VIJAY

“I am a Hero.”

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment